; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Get Me So Excited.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Get Me So Excited.

The sneakerhead in me passed out when she read the following via Sneakerfiles:


ONE...


"Prayers of the Air Jordan III (3) True Blue returning this year have been answered in the form of a release slated for August. However, it is rumored that the Air Jordan III will be releasing outside of the packages serie, but this has yet to be confirmed. The True Blue Air Jordan III will consist of the sought after white, cement grey and true blue colorway that has become harder and harder to find over the past few years. Further updates will be reported as soon as news breaks and the status of the True Blue Air Jordan III is clarified. Via NT."


TWO...


"A new Air Jordan Dub Zero was confirmed for 2009 with images coming at the end of last year, but releasing this year is one other colorway of the sneaker. Dub Zero fans will be happy to find a black and laser blue model on store shelves when it releases later this year in May. This Dub Zero consists of a black base with patent leather and laser blue accents. Also featured on this new make-up is a compliation of sneakers lasered at the sides in white and black. Look for this release on May 23rd retailing at $160, but you can get your pair a few months early at Marquee Sole.


Jordan Dub Zero (Limited Release)

Release Date: 05/23/2009

Style Number: 311046-001

Colorway: Black/Laser Blue

Retail Price: $160.00"






AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...





"The Air Jordan VII (7) is definitely one of the most popular Air Jordan models up to date and the 2 colorways shown above will surely remind you of ones that have previously released. We are now seeing pictures that suggest the AJ7 will be receiving the “pack” treatment in 2009 that has become famous because of the Air Jordan Countdown Packs which released throughout the last year. In the upcoming months, Jordan Brand will be releasing “Sixty Plus” Packs commemorating the numerous times Michael Jordan scored 60 or more points in a single game. This pack is made up of two pairs of Air Jordan 7s. One pair is inspired by the “Raptor” Air Jordan 7 (VII) while the the other pair takes inspiration from the Orlando Magic, the team MJ scored 64 points against in 1993. You can expect for this pack to release in August of 2009, but be sure to stay tuned for updates and new pictures. Via NT."






My laptop had some beef with sneakerfiles for some weeks now and I couldn't read anything on that site but now that the beef seemed to have ceased, I can see the light and my, my, my is it beautiful. It's a wrap in august =]. Sneakers galore! I am excited for the Dub Zeros because I got the taupe & black pair when they first came out, last pair on Fulton Ave. to be exact, and although I treated them like crap, I had intended to sell them and someone stole them *insert angry face here*. This pair I would treat like my other babies and I will cherish them because that was $132 stolen from me...I will get it back whoever you are. EN-TEE-WAYS! Thanks for the good news guys, I really hope that AJ7 pack comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment