; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: I Like Expensive Thangs...

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Like Expensive Thangs...

I am a girl with champagne taste but beer money.
I do cheap, lawd knows I do cheap [ask my friends, I am the sale queen!] but sometimes the expensive things look like they belong hidden in my jacket so I could run like hell when the alarm goes off. No I do not steal but I would steal this Chanel Perspex briefcase. This was used on the runway and hopefully it was not just a prop...wait nevermind hopefully it was because I can't afford it lol. Do you see that? No words can explain how I feel towards this item more than it belongs in my hands because I can save the world with it. Karl Lagerfeld is a wonderful man and as long as he lives I shall love the House of Chanel...from a far =/.

I think you should buy this for me.
Why?
'Cause the skinny bxtch fkn said so.
Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment