; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: HOV!

Friday, September 11, 2009

HOV!

BEST CONCERT OF MY LIFE.
JAY-Z IS THE KING.
ALL RAPPERS NEED TO BOW DOWN.
WHO ELSE CAN SELL OUT THE GARDEN IN 15 MINUTES???
SURLY NOT YOUUUU!
I know everyone has watched the concert on fuse tonight so a recap is not necessary.
It's been a must for me to attend a Hov concert and I couldn't ask for another to be blessed to attend. The ordeal I went through for this ticket was truly worth it because in the end I was dumb close to Hovie-Hov. I am very content with life and I will attend another Jay-Z concert. He is so captivating on the stage. The way he moved the audience was something I have never seen by a musical artist. Thanks for showing the world how NYC and Brooklyn gets down. Nobody can touch us as a city. We are too strong and too powerful for anyone to come at us ever again. I'll be back with pics. They appear as if I was far away but I was really actually close because Jay gave me a high-five when he walked off the side of the stage lol. Sleep time!

COP BP3 NOW!


UGH STILL NO PICS BECAUSE I CANNOT FIND MY CAMERA CORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment