; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Legal

Monday, January 25, 2010

Legal

Saturday was my birthday [yay go Slim!]. I am legal baby! I can do illegal things now and not feel bad about it because I'm an adult now *side eye*. Well I wasn't too crunk for Jesus for my birthday to begin with so I wanted something low key. During the day I went to lunch with my family and then at night I went to BBQs and to a party with my main beezys. First off...everyone in BBQs was obese. I was like wtf is going on here? I swear it was the craziest thing I've ever seen in my life. Then these two girls sat the whole night mean mugging me and my girls. Def didn't notice them all that much because we were having too much fun. Jokes and pranks going around, it was cute. Although the service was good, I'm gonna need BBQs folks to be more enthusiastic when singing the happy birthday song. I mean damn I know you probably hate your job but at least smile. Either way it was good and I enjoyed myself. Then we headed off to this house party that was in Flatbush. Oh my word...poppin music, loose bitches. Girls were all over dudes, half naked and dry humping. I was like what type of shxt did these people just drag me to! These girls are sloppy, drunk and just piles of hot steaming messes. We asked the dudes if they found their behavior attractive and those fools said [and I quote] "HELLLL YEAH!". Smmfh. Then the cops came and went all Compton on us. Flashlights all over the place, sirens and such. As the cops proceeded to shut down the party, my friends and I went to hide in a room to avoid getting arrested. All of a sudden we heard yelling. My nosey ass ran out the room to discover a fight had broken out. Now, I haven't seen a good ole fight since my public school days in 6th grade so I was handed my life right then and there. After a good 15 minutes, the cops made everyone leave the house and the party was dunzo. However, the madness was not over. The fight carried on down the block, around the corner and into the street. A big ole jamboree was just going on. It was a WWF cage match [woah took it back to 3rd grade with that one]. Heifers on the ground, people getting stomped, getting hit with random objects, cursing, hair pulling, Jet-Li kicks, straight madness. And yes I stood across the street and watched it all as the cops passed them straight and turned in the opposite direction. That was my 18th birthday. It may not seem quite exciting to you but it's def one of those things that you had to see to believe and enjoy.

It is 3 am -_-
Good Morning.

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday chica! Next week is mine :)

    Farrah
    WWW.DISTRIKMODE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you =)
    I'll be sure to stop by and wish you a happy one

    ReplyDelete