; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: It Is Safe To Say I Told You So...

Sunday, June 27, 2010

It Is Safe To Say I Told You So...



Let ms start by saying, thank you to BET for putting on a great show. They definitely redeemed themselves from the ratchetness that was last year's award show and the years prior. I would also like to give a shout out to #TeamBreezy on twitter who went super hard for Chris. Some of you are a lil off but I bangs with you lol. Nice lil shift to Chris: I've said it before and I will say it again who the hell else would serve Michael Jackson other than Chris Brown. No one would let Chris honor his idol because of the incident but BET finally gave him a chance on national television to wow people. He danced wonderfully and on point [Michael was a lil sharper tho lol], he sang 'The Way You Make Me Feel' wonderfully [Slim fun fact: I actually dressed like that on Halloween] and over all that was the best performance of the night aside from Prince and his facial expressions [Dirty Money with Nicki Minaj and Ricky Ross was good too tho]. Chris DID THAT. He ate that stage. People are trying to demonize his performance saying that his tears were fake and a show. That boy cried until he turned red and made the ugly face, the poor thing couldn't even sing; I don't know but it seemed legit to me. He was crying for Michael and he was crying for his own mistakes. 'Man In The Mirror' describes his situation perfectly. To make changes he has to start with himself, which I believe he did, but NO ONE will give him a second chance. This isn't psycho babble coming from a faithful Chris Brown fan. This is coming from someone who hid in the closet screaming 'Daddy stop!' as my father choked my mother and caused her to miscarriage. I've tried to hate my father but I can't. I believe in second chances and if I can forgive my father then I can forgive someone who all he has done for me is provide good music, wonderful dancing, and pure entertainment. Chris got his second chance tonight to show the world what a great talent he is. And then he won the fandemonium award showing that he still has faithful fans. Trust a Chris Brown fan will run you down with a Mack truck with the quickness if you come at him sideways at any point [they are quite feisty on twitter lol].

Thank you BET, now if you take Tiny & Toya and 106 & Park off the air we can be better friends.

And can I also say that Charlie Sheen has had MULTIPLE domestic altercations with his wife resulting him pulling a knife on her and a restraining order and yet Two And A Half Men is the number 1 show on CBS. The American public is full of shxt. When Chris hits another chick, then I'll give up on him but till then give him a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment