; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: I'm not even gonna lie...

Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm not even gonna lie...

I'm not even gonna lie...I am lazy as hell. Today my laziness has taken another toll. I have been invited to a sweet 16 [mind u homegirl turned 16 in december, u nevermind that]. I would like to go because you know sweet 16s are fun and I never turn down a party [unless I see whackness potential]. BUT today I feel lazy as fxck. I just wanna lounge around my house in my cute little hello kitty shorts and watch Purple Rain for the millionth time. But no, I have to trek my ass over to a sweet 16. OH! And on top of that I gotta dance for the damn birthday girl. OH! and it gets worse momofuggas, I'm not gettin paid. I hope this lil girl knows that this is her b'day gift because I don't dance for free...[pause] lol. That's a story for another time.

Yo dead ass, Purple Rain has got to be one of the worst movies ever but that soundtrack is something fierce [don't lie, you know you sing every song to the top of your itty bitty lungs]. I couldn't mess with a dude like Prince. How the hell do you have better hair than your woman? I refuse to take hair tips from my hubby. And purple is favorite color, we woulda had a mean fight over jackets.

la-zy
adjective, -zi⋅er, -zi⋅est, verb, -zied, -zy⋅ing.
–adjective
1.
averse or disinclined to work, activity, or exertion; indolent.
2.
causing idleness or indolence: a hot, lazy afternoon.
3.
slow-moving; sluggish: a lazy stream.


Also known as: leave my black ass alone.
and who knew there was such a word as lazying, surly not I.
The english language is ass.
And you know why?

'Cause the skinny bxtch said so.
peeshhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment