; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: And the fxckery ensues...

Sunday, January 4, 2009

And the fxckery ensues...

I have only been awake for 2 hours [oh the life]. Sadly I return to school tomorrow [gag] so my late night rendez vous and over sleeping will have to come to an end. But before I return to that horrendous institution here is some afternoon bullish.




Now I love to party, thou shalt not lie. BUT if I see anyone looking like this in my area it ruins my night. Dead ass lol. The gut. Dis bish look like she preggers with a fkn elephant. The face. Yall can't tell me she don't look like Ord, ole Dragon Tales in the face lookin azz bish. I will leave the weave alone because that is best looking thing on her [shockingly enough]. This over grown heifer is busting out of her clothes like the Hulk. I can't. I won't. I refuse. LMFAO!
She gets a couple shots from mi nina for this one.

Aight I'm done. I swear.
Females need to stop making themselves look like mythical creatures on film.
And you know why???
'Cause the skinny bxtch said so.
Humph.

No comments:

Post a Comment