; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Eye Candy of the Other Kind

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Eye Candy of the Other Kind











[the last three pictures are mine, I have more on my computer and cell phone ::12/19/08::]


So every year my school has a holiday celebration and takes us out to a restaurant and such. This year, directly after the lunch was over, my friends and I decided to frocklick in the snow in Soho. We shopped a bit and as I was on my way to buy a Stussy shirt we stumbled upon Kehinde Wiley's 'Down' exhibition on Wooster Street. I had looked at some of his art on the internet earlier in the summer of 2008 and it was a must for me to find one of his exhibits. I recognized his style of painting when I spotted the gallery and I shrieked and ran in circles from joy lol. Either way, I am so happy that I finally got to see 8 of his masterpieces up close. It was more than I could have asked for. I think that everyone with a brain should visit his website and catch his exhibits when they can because it is definitely worth it.

Copy & paste or click this here lank
'Cause the skinny bxtch said so...
please ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment