; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Muthafxcker I'm illlll [literally]

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Muthafxcker I'm illlll [literally]

Well I am sick [oh the joy]. I was feeling really bad on Thursday and then yesterday I was coughing and sneezing and looking like a ham [hot ass mess]. Then I took it upon myself to stay after school for dance practice and to go a basketball game between my school and Berkeley Carroll [no we did not win]. I was cold as all fxck and felt dizzy as if I was going to pass out. I get home 8:30ish and I was out by 9 and slept until 12pm today. We have all come to the conclusion that I have the flu. My mother went out and bought me a lovely jacket to keep my boney ass warm due to my sickness. This whole being sick thing does not sit well with me. I don't enjoy being sick. I feel like a different person. I can deal with it but I lost my sense of taste! Do you know what it is like to eat poptarts and drink orange juice with everything tasting bitter??? HORRID I SAY! Smh. And on top my that, thanks to the rough ass tissues in school, my nose is bruised =/. ANDDD I can't laugh. Me without laughter is like fish without water, it will cause death. Well my daddy is bringing me theraflu and chicken noodle soup to make me feel better =]





Ugh another upset...someone stole my xmas money. My godfather gave me 100 benzinos for xmas and someone went into my jeans pocket and took it out! I know someone stole it and they need to give it back because that is what is standing in between me and jordans. Whoever took it...I hate you. And I mean that [period].




No comments:

Post a Comment