; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: In Hoedom We Trust

Saturday, January 10, 2009

In Hoedom We Trust

It is bad enough that people think that a girl with a tongue ring is a slut, smut, whore, hoe, slore, skank, corner warmer [came up with that myself], etc. but when that sterotype is encouraged that is not cute. I, for one, do not encourage hoedom. I frown upon it actually. There is no reason for girls to allow themselves to be passed around like blunts, cracking them legs open for all Tom, Dick [no pun intended], and Harry. Anywayyyyy back to the tongue rings...my friend wants one so she was looking up cute tongue rings and stumbled upon these tragedies::

...well since I am too lazy to backspace I'm just gonna tell you that my laptop does not want to save the photos [I can understand why smh] soooo I'll edit the post later with the links to the horrendousness.


Anyway one tongue ring has a small penis on it. Why in the hell does anyone need a mini penis in their mouth? That is encouraging hoeness and jokes to come your way. I can see it now...*does the that's so raven vision face*
boy: Ayo ma, you gonna let me rest my dick on that tongue of yours? You already got one in there 24/7. And mine is wayyyy bigger hehehehe.
-_-

And then another one says "Insert Dick"
!!!
I refuse to even comment on that.
If your are walking around with a little penis or "insert dick" in your mouth
You, my friend, are a hoe.
[period]
You don't even have to ask why just know its
'Cause the skinny girl said so...
hoe hehe.

1 comment: