; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Well if ya don't know, now ya know....

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Well if ya don't know, now ya know....

Notorious opens on Friday. It will be sold out for sure so I will not attempt to even try to see it on Friday or during the weekend before I accidentally cut someone on line, get into a fight, get my ass whooped and end up on youtube. Anyway...make sure you all go see it because Biggie is one of the greatest rappers to grace the world and as a Brooklynite...it is your duty. Even if it is on bootleg [not promoting bootleging but get it how you can] you must see this movie. I will be going on my birthday with my buddays as a part of my birfday celebration.




Now I wonder if they are going to do a Tupac movie because Tupac Resurrection is definitely one of my most favorite movies but I feel he didn't get this much hype.


Bottom Line:: Go hard for Biggie because he deserves it and it's just Brooklyn pride right there.

I'm taking my sickly ass to the couch, no more blogging till the sun rises.

No comments:

Post a Comment