; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: GODZILLA!!!!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

GODZILLA!!!!

Imagine my horror as I entered the bathroom and there was a huge roach on the mirror. Now of course I'll scream [or at least attempt seeing as I am ill] but this here was not just any large ass roach. Like this mofo could eat 3 horses and a baby. Well of course we got that sucker killed [clorox and hot water works wonders]. BUT THEN my mother jumped in the shower and that bastard was trying to live!!! The audacity!!! Either way he died but the point it there is abosolutely no reason for an insect to be that big. If you go past a centimeter, your life no longer matters. You have earned the right to be sprayed, crushed, and/or burned. Bugs are just nasty in general but that was just downright outrageous. It's like when I saw that monster sized spider and everyone laughed at me for screaming and curling up in a ball like a nutcase. That shit was the size of my hand tho. Really tho? Do you need to be that large??? What does it do for you more than makes you and easy ass target for a human to spot and kill. And after my fam took down that godzilla sized 8 legged monster, the next night, I watched as one of them assholes took it upon himself to crawl out of the roof . You really must have some nerve! You see one of your homies got it now you gonna come to take his spot??? Well I alerted the authorities as I hid in the room with my grandpa, once again they laughed [-_-], and then proceeded to kill the big ass muthafxcker.

What exactly is the purpose for an insect anyway because as far as I am concerned those things haven't done a damn thing for me. Good riddance!

1 comment:

  1. Although I feel u on the insect thing, insects control other insect populations. They also eat overgrown vegetation and feed the animals that feed the animals that feed the animals that feed us.

    ReplyDelete