; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: I talk like this 'cause I can back it up...

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I talk like this 'cause I can back it up...

I got a big egoooooooo, such a huge egoooooo. " Just had to finish that lyric, thas all.

So I made some New Years resolutions and of course you know people never keep them BUT I however will keep mine. I have narrowed it down to the top four that are a serious, serious must. So arrr she blows...

1) Stay on top of my grades: this is the second semester of junior year, the year that colleges look at. If I want to go to a GREAT college and not one of those foolish ass ones...my grades gotta be top notch. I refuse to end up at Devry with my hair in a twist. * shudder* [Period]
2) Get a job. I'm tired of being broke. I WANT STARBUCKS DAMN IT! Nahh I joke I joke but I am an independent person in all aspects of life. Pride much? *enter Beyonce's song 'Ego' here*. Yes lol. I hate asking for money so I shall make my own.
3) Get a boyfriend again. Being single is fun yes but hearing these heifers have their little boyfriend talk can get a lil annoying and make you miss your days of hubbyhood so yeah...I am currently taking applications. Jonesing & chilling can only go so far.
4) Be more social. I am pretty darn social so far but I am shy as hell when I don't know you or feel intimidated by you. I wasted 9th and 10th grade but for the rest for 11th and all of 12th, I am gonna use the peeps I know to broaden my connections and to take over the world =]. Everyone wants to know me lol. I am shy at first but once we get comfy I go...it's a fact that I have a few screws loose lol.


That is my Top 4 and I am sticking to it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment