; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: When bitchness strikes...

Saturday, January 17, 2009

When bitchness strikes...

[ I might as well be hollering at him ^^^]

In light of certain bitchassness [thank you Diddy for that lovely word] I am going to keep a log of bitchness that has graced my pathway. It could be from a male that I know to straight bitchery I have seen on the street, I DON'T CARE YOU WILL BE MARKED! I should walk around and mark dudes with a big ass scarlet 'B' like they did Hester in The Scarlet Letter [get up on your American Lit people]. Hov said it the best "Men shouldn't get jealous, that's a femal trait' but I see the young men have missed that memo. Don't get jealous because I am hanging out with my friends. I give you your breathing time, give me mine. I don't question you when you go hang out with your hoe ass friends so don't get mad when I try to have a day with my non hoe ass friends. Don't text, call, or IM me with some bull. I am tired of guys acting like they are on their period. Unless there are special aisles in the supermarket or commercials for the special friend that visits you every month then you are not allowed to: complain, get mad over foolishness, walk around with an attitude, aka ACT LIKE A FKN FEM! If you want to have the hunt for the red october going on in your pants by all means come take this horrendousness away but until that point...shut the fck up and go sit your penis carrying ass down. I am tired of guys catching feelings. I understand you are hurt, I know that shxt is not easy but how fxcking long can you hold a grudge and not even attempt to clear the air. I don't beg for friendship, either we talk or we don't [period]. I just want to be on cool terms with everyone because I see no reason in being unhappy forever. There are people in my life who I should not talk to or even acknowledge but I do anyway because I see no reason to carry around malice in my back pocket. I am too cute for that shxt. I don't need drama in my life. When I say this to guys they are like "Wow you are just like a male, you don't hold on to shxt, you actually move on with no evilness' WELLLLLL that right there is a muthafxcking lie because guys are more female than ever when it comes to this. When I get to college guys better not be on this shxt because there will be hell to pay. I will shame your ass and make you walk around with "Bitch made" on your forehead. I am tired of guys gossiping like girls. Females will gossip but guys do it on a wholeeee other level. I tell my friends enough info to hold them because I trust no one, that's just me. Trust is not something that is my friend because every time I think I trust someone, they go and run their mouth so I am done with sharing my world. You get a piece of it lol. GUYS however tell their friends everything and have your name in the mouth of others who you do not know. Why do I have people from other schools asking me about our issue? Why is my name this kid's mouth when I have never met him in my entire life? Bottom line don't put our business out there because I never would. And when it gets back to me it's a has shxt that has never even happened thrown in there. I can understand if it is friends that I know but when my name and business are in the mouth of someone I have never met....Houston we have a problem bigger than global warming. I would never have my business out like that and neither should you. This display of bitchness has led me to only consider guys who are in no proximity of my school, friends, family, basically anywhere that he might know anyone that I know. Hell I could avoid all of this by going after a non english speaking immigrant but I'm not trying to have homeland security calling me up asking if I am hiding illegal aliens in my small ass apartment. Even aside from sharing their lives, guys will tarnish a girl's rep by having it around that she is a whore. This has never happened to me as far as I know but I have seen it happen to some girls who haven't done a thing besides kiss one boy and because she wasn't feeling him as much as she used to, he went and told everyone she was a smut. It is a girl thing to make rumors and to tarnish a girl's rep because "oh that broad stole my man" [lmao @ that hoodrat sentence] or some bull like that. I am tired of guys shopping more than chicks. I enjoy seeing guys with a semi empty closet but when you have more clothes and shoes than I do...no bueno. I like that you care about your appearance but when you start making outfits for me, I might have to cut you. Whatever happened to the days of white tee, nice dark blue jeans, and white ups? Now dudes out here looking worse than Rupaul. SMH! I am tired of the female tendencies in general! I call them fem tends. When you don't want someone to be friends with me because you have a tiff with me...fem tend. When you go through someone's phone and remove my number...fem tend. When you do any of the bitchery that I have complained about above...FEM BLASTED TEND!

Like I've been saying since the beginning of junior year
Dudes are bitch made.
Simple.
You don't even have to ask why
'Cause the skinny bxtch said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment