; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: You Get What You Pay For.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

You Get What You Pay For.


So I have had Dolce & Gabbana frames for about a year now and my mother paid a good $439 for them. I expected these bastards to last long seeing as they are designer frames and to be of better quality because my last pair, which were paid for by insurance and were unknowns, lasted long but they were obviously old and they broke in two places. EEEENK! Wrong! They eventually stretched out and got too big for my head [first sign of weakness], then they proceeded to constantly fall off my face [second sign of weakness]. I reported these shananagins to my dear mother and she brushed me off. Welllll well well, on Wednesday, as I was walking into Quaker meeting, I looked down and my blasted eyes fell for the millionth time but this time [here's the kicker] these momofuggas took it upon themselves to break. Bwahahahahahahaha! I was highly upset and damn near knocked poor Zion over the banister because he chose the wrong time to act like the baboon he is. I realized that this could get me out of paying attention in class while I was on the phone with my mother so I wasn't too upset anymore but what I was most upset about was that I won't be able to see the cute boys on the street. I know I sound boy crazy but I am a teen and hormones are very active and if I can't touch em, I might as well stare. That's alllll I'm saying. Well the next day my advisor used this special glue [it is used to build airplanes] to put my glasses back together. It didn't work last time so I didn't have much faith in it but shockingly enough I am sitting here without masking tape [thank you asha] on my glasses but with clear airplane glue holding these suckers together! So now my mom refuses to buy me new frames because we don't have it like that at the moment. I totally understand tho because there is a recession and we have bills to pay so I am cool with my cracked D&G frames.

You pay for the brand, not for the quality.
And you know why???
'Cause the skinny bxtch said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment