; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Blame It On The Boogie

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blame It On The Boogie

Thursday night marked the return of one of my favorite competition shows: America's Best Dance Crew [yay!!!]. Anything concerning dancing is my love. I've been watching So You Think You Could Dance since the jump and that alone has made me want to start dancing again so when America's Best Dance Crew came out, I had to get on it. I needs me a crew son lol!!! Anyway I have had many favorites on the two past seasons and I am very excited for this one. I wish they would stop with America's Next Top Model [I mean how many tall skinny heifers can you find?] and American Idol [half of the winners don't get pass one album] but ABDC & SYTYCD...never. Any-tee-waysss here are my favorites::



- Ringmasters:: BROOKLYN IN THE MUTHAFXCKIN HOUSE!!! FINALLY! They are showing what we've been doing on bcat for years except on a national level. I've been seeing flexing on Flex In Brooklyn on chanel 67 BCAT since 6th grade. Aww @ Lil Mama for crying, I felt that BK pride too and everything she said was sooo true.



- Quest Crew:: My babies Dominic & Hok from SYTYCD are in this group so they get insta-lurve and they are just really good. And it's a known fact that I have a thang for asians lol.




- Beat Freaks:: All fems with maddd skills. I am so proud because I can see them hanging on for a while.



- The Boxcuttuhz:: The underdogs with amazing swag [hate that word but its the truth]. They danced to Chromeo...nuff said.


-Team Millennia:: I liked them from last season and I like them still even tho they didn't really wow me this time with their routine.

I am so crunk for this season especially since Brooklyn is in there, WHAT!!! Mayneee it's a wrap lol. SO much more blogging to come because I have been holding in a lot all week so...see ya in a few mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment