; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Another Reason Why I Still Fxcks With Ye.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another Reason Why I Still Fxcks With Ye.

This man is beyond creative and I hope he continues to do music. Although I am fond of his fashion side, I just need to see the female Louis kicks on a female in a cute outfit. And I peeped the Louis kicks for men on both his and Cudi's feet and I must say they look kinda large but its' alright. Call him crazy all you want but this man and this video is beyond amazing. 808's was hard to get used to at first but it has grown to become on of my favorites. I do miss College Dropout, Late Resgistration, and Graduation Kanye but I can rock with this...but not for too long. Ye I need some music with samples damn it!!! Anyway, here is the Welcome To Heartbreak video. This is not the official second single, Amazing featuring Young Jeezy is but enjoy the fkn vid nonetheless...


No comments:

Post a Comment