; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Foot Candy:: Nike Edition

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Foot Candy:: Nike Edition


LADIES!!! The sneaker gods are in our favor. Inspired by the whimsicle and geometrical patterns of Italian designer, Emilio Pucci [if you don't know him you better hit that google loserface], Nike is coming out with a Pucci Package for the females [JOYYY!]. The pack consists of Vandal Low and Court Force High with the Pucci inspired pattern and white leather upper. On the Court Forces there is robin's egg blue, if you will, patten leather, a gold metallic check, and white laces. The Vandals have robin's egg blue laces and a gray leather check. I am beyond excited for this pack...well for the Court Forces at least because in no way am I a fan of Vandals [they crease too easy]. The courts look amazing and I can see them on my feet. They look like a spring season type sneaker so I am loving them at the moment. They are available on kix-files.com. They are $100, I am itching to snatch out my hello kitty debit card...*musttt resisttt urgee to touch plasticccc*


No comments:

Post a Comment