; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Foot Candy:: Nike Edition

Monday, February 23, 2009

Foot Candy:: Nike Edition

Another addition to the Nike Pucci Pack.
Nike Womens Outbreak Highs are included along with the same Pucci design and gray & lime green sole accents. I, personally, am not fond of these except for two pairs that I have seen in the past but whatever floats your boat kiddos.

AND...


My first pair of all white sneakers were white Uptowns in fifth grade. I definitely thought I was hot shxt because the song "Air Forces Ones" was big at the time and I was the only one in clean ups. Actually, let me rephrase that...I knew I was hot shxt 'cause lil slim here was the only ones rocking clean, white ups and everyone was on the jealous tip, ya dig? [lmfao that phrase cracks me up all the time]. EN-TEE-WAYS! Nike is releasing an all white Blazer High with a bit of cement print above the midsole and on the heel. These are very clean and sent me back to my fifth grade days of all white kicks. I am not one for plain sneakers unless they are keds but I can definitely rock with these. These are perfect for the warmer months and I can see come cute outfits being built around these. They are also perfect for customizing because they are a blank slate. Be greedy and cop them now at vault and Nike retailers.

[thanks vault]

No comments:

Post a Comment