; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Hey Mike asked, He gets an answer.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Hey Mike asked, He gets an answer.

My friend asked me why I don't blog about music since I am always up on new shxt.
Well answer for that is...
I am stingy.
Plain and simple.
I find something that I love and I don't share it because I don't want everyone and they momma on my ish.
I share with 3 close friends and that is it. [that's a lie because I heard about Chester French (N.E.R.D concert) and LMFAO (being nosey on M.I.A's myspace) a while ago and I never shared]
It is up to you to go music hunting, I do my shxt by my lonesome.
With that said.
Kanye has a new song that was leaked so he decided to just put it out there [check his blog for that, I read that at like 2 am yesterday].
And everybody is up on my boo #5 Aubrey Graham aka Drake aka Drizzy Drake aka Jimmy from Degrassi already so no intro is needed for him. Allhiphop.com gives him mad props and I was a little skeptical at first but Drake is sick. His flow is something special. Bravo for him making moves from actor to rapper. Keeping that paper flow and talent in check, I am not mad at all. GONE HEAD BABY! lol. He is working with the best in the business and I am glad for him. However, his success has proven the reason why I don't share music. EVERYBODY AND THEY MOMMA are tooting Drake. If I heard one of his songs or see a line from one of his songs on myspace one more cotton picking time...I'm gonna shriek.
*hits play on the mixtape*

No comments:

Post a Comment