; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Well Hot Damn

Monday, February 23, 2009

Well Hot Damn

I am in a french magazine.
I just don't know which one.
Last year, during the summer, this lady ran up to me, took my pic and said she was going to use it for a section about street wear in this french mag.
I was flattered because I didn't even try to look cute that day but then again I never try, it just happens. It's a natural thing, what can I say? Confidence much? lol.
Well my dumbass didn't think to ask the lady what the name of the magazine was.
I thought I heard her say it but I was mistaken...I think.
Oh well...one day =/


*edit* the lady ran up to me and my male twin Kamau Carter [he feels the need to be acknowledged because he had his pic taken with me] lol. We both looked effortlessly fresh that day =]
happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment