; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: For The Love.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

For The Love.

Damn it Chris! The fxck?!?!?!? Ugh so I know everybody and they momma [gotta love ebonics] have seen the picture of poor Rihanna. I was on a college trip [will post that later] in the nation's capital aka the home of the oh so amazing one for 3 days with no internet or good tv so I had no idea as to what was going on. On our way back to NYC, we stopped at a truck stop for a bathroom and snack break. I saw magazines with Rihanna and I decided to take a gander at them because I must admit, she looked beautiful. THEN I looked down and saw the front page of the New York Post. I instantly broke out in hives on my neck. That picture that TMZ obtained was horrific. In my heart I hoped that her injuries weren't so horrible but she looked soo bad. I could tell that she was crying and that broke my heart seriously. Her lips is what hit me the most. They were swollen, raw, and had dried blood on the side. I asked for a picture to be release but I didn't expect this. Now I kinda wish TMZ didn't get the pic. I called all my classmates to see and they were all in disbelief. We all began to talk about why the hell would he beat her up like that. We all think maybe the herpes thing was true or that she seriously provoked him or that it is true what they say that Rihanna was a jealous, clingy, and possessive girlfriend who hit him a couple times. I don't know but the one thing I found myself doing was defending Chris and then I looked at my friend Zander and I said "I have no clue why I am trying to defend him". I mean I do know why and it is because I am a serious fan of his and I really cannot picture him doing something of this nature but still I cannot support someone who did something so disgusting. Literally my faith and hope in Chris Brown fell because I thought maybe he could rise from the ashes but after seeing this photo I don't think his career will be the same. Rihanna's would be shifted also, she may still be on top or she will wither away. Either way this incident has left a stain on them both. Chris had/has the potential to be one of the greatest entertainers. Only 2 albums, one more on the way and from the leaked songs that I have heard, they sounded really good. I love "Glow In The Dark" but now I don't think I will ever have the pleasure of hearing it on the radio because I don't know how far this will go. I feel sorry for Rihanna because what happened was unacceptable and deplorable but I am more disappointed in Chris because he royally fxcked himself up. My dude could have done the normal "Ima shake the shxt outta u bish!" but no he went and Mike Tysoned her so it's a wrap. I have no opinion on this topic anymore more than I'd like to know what exactly happened from both sides because I honestly do not understand why he would do such a thing. I guess everyone isn't as they seem...never trust a tall boy with a smile [never trust a big butt and a smileee- had a bbd moment lol].

Oh and I saw recent pics of Rihanna, she healed up nicely and quickly.
Chris, however, is in hiding and I think he should remain so until his court date because he will get snuffed by someone lol.
I'll still be a fan no matter what but I think I'm gonna chill on Breezy for a while outta respect for Rihanna and domestic violence victims =/
If it wasn't Rihanna that he messed with, no one would really care but they both were r&b royalty and people that damn near everyone admired so thats just makes everything harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment