; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Oh Washington...

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Oh Washington...



Just came back from a college trip to DC with my school and as shocking as it is, I enjoyed it a lot. The hotel was amazing [the bed was devine]. I loved Georgetown [the college and the town] and I loved Howard. I am considering both Georgetown and Howard but the only problem is that Georgetown is dumb expensive and we already know my finances are not up to par. Howard was amazing. As soon as I got off the bus I began to smile instantly. The area may not be the best but they school campus and the school itself is wonderful. They offer so much to the students and are very much involved in the community. They have greek life, an amazing atmosphere, and well damn everything was perfect. They have everything that I look for in a school and I would really consider going there except for the fact that DC has crazy hiv/aids rates but then again stds are everywhere. Georgetown looked like the college you see on the brochure. They have great school spirit [The Hoyas duh!] and the campus is nice except for all of those hills and shxt. We didn't have a formal tour so we asked a female student what it was like for her and she gave rave reviews. However, George Washington was horrible. Boring and empty. No diversity. Never in my life will I want to go there.




Aside from the college stuff I just had a lot of genuine fun with my peeps =]

No comments:

Post a Comment