; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Haterazzi is a fxcking genius.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Haterazzi is a fxcking genius.

I said I would leave this topic alone but I lied so shut up.
I have been subscribed to Haterazzi on youtube since I saw his first video on Youknowyoudeadazzwrong.com. His first video was about the whole Chris and Rihanna fiasco and damn it that shxt had me rollin. It was funny as hell so...instead of being stingy and hiding funny ass vids, I will share this one...




LMFAO!
"You need to stop fxcking with them horses and get yourself some hair"
"All day what it do biatch"
and then "Disturbia" at the end set me off.

NOW his second vid on the Chrihanna fiasco is funny in the beginning but he has a good point that I do agree with. Maybe I am being biased because I am a Chris Brown fan but you be the judge.




LMMFAO @ "shut yo dusty ass up", "shut yo stanking ass up", "shut yo ass up with yo kanekalon weave", "Young, dumb, and full of cum" and of course "all day what it do biatch".

BUT damn it he has a good point, Chris Brown is a victim too but damn that picture did you in babe. I still ride for him but that pic hit me hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment