; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: There Is Homework To Be Done But...I'll Finish It Later

Sunday, February 1, 2009

There Is Homework To Be Done But...I'll Finish It Later

Alright I have been slacking this entire week. It has been a serious while since I've blogged and I feel a lil sad [just a lil cuz this slim thugg is trying to "thugg" her way into college, ya digg??? [lmao @ that phrase]]. Anyway as I was going through some gossip sites, I stumbled upon a story on mediatakeout about Rihanna's fingernail *blank stare*. It is a known fact that I am not fond of this chick, I like her music just not her but I clicked that link to see what the hell they had to say about her now [don't know why I did but oh well]. Well this time it was about her fingernail. She has an Obama pic on her pinky and it is cute I must say. What my issue is that they were praising her for it but during the campaign time when pictures surfaced of "regular" people doing that to their nails ["regular" meaning the non famous and fabulous] they called it ghetto and hood. Even the people who commented on the story called it ghetto but a few of them changed their minds this time talking about "Oh thats cute, I wanna get mine done". Ugh it makes me sick to see people change their ways just because some celebrity did something. If it was hood to you before she did it, it should still be hood to you now. I never thought it was hood, I thought it was great because you know I love the oh so amazing one but I never did it because I'm broke as hell and skinny bxtches gotta eat. Anyway I have an english paper to go bang out so I'll be back around 4 am.

peeshhhh.

1 comment: