; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: ABC Survey from Krys on fb

Saturday, March 14, 2009

ABC Survey from Krys on fb

A
Age: 17
Annoyance: people, life, school

B
Beer: sure is something
Birthday: 1/23 [yes my b'day is a group of consecutive numbers]
Been In Love: Uh...something like it lol
Been on Stage: fa' sho since the age of 4
Best Friends: Krys, Shannei, Corinne, and of course the BFS heads
Best Feeling: Sleep and such *wink* lol
Blind/Deaf: Neither, if I was blind I wouldn't be doing this survey...

C
Candy: Watermelon flavored Jolly Ranchers
Color: Purple
Chocolate/Vanilla: Both, I'm down with the swirl
Chinese/Mexican: Chinese for lifeeee
Cake/Pie: Red velvet cake & Cheese cake
Continent to Visit: All of them cept Antarctica...
Cheese: Mozzarella & Jamaican Cheese

D
Day or Night: Night
Dancing in the Rain: Um never

E
Eyes: Mocha
Everyone's got to: Get to know me, I'm fkn amazing
Ever Failed a Class: Lawd french

F
First Thoughts Waking Up: "Aw fxck school, 5 more minutes"

G
Greatest Fear: Death at a young age, not being successful and losing my mom
Goals: FAME! I wanna live foreverrrrr
Gum: Yes?

H
Hair color: Looks like black but in the light it is brown
Height: 5'4"
Holiday: Christmas
How You Want To Die: When I am really old and crunchy in my sleep

I
Ice Cream: Coldstone's cake batter
Instrument: Air guitar and drums

J
Jewelry: Lip ring & earrings
Job: None...yet

K
Kids: Four- two boys, two girls. if not, two -a boy & a girl
Kickboxing or Karate: Kickboxing.

L
Love: doesn't live here anymore
Laughed So Hard you cried: too many times

M
Milk: wif cereal please
movie: The Barbershop
McD's/BK: Depends but I like McD's more

N
Number: 2
Number One Wish: To make the most out of my life.

O?
[wait back track...you can have quail for Q but nothing for O? lazy ass survey maker]

P
Pepsi/Coke: Neither, I don't like soda unless it's orange or ginger ale
Perfect Pizza: Cheese with pasta
Piercings: Ears and lip

Q
Quail: Haven't seen one before

R
Reason To Cry: Anger and sadness
Reality T.V: is stupid and needs to end
Radio Station: hot 97 and 105.1 in the art room
Roll Tongue in Circle: Yurp
Ring Size: Girl idk

S
Song: Cold Pillow
Shoe Size: 8.5 Womens, 6.5 Boys
Salad Dressing: This yellow one from costco
Sushi: hate it
Sing in the Shower: yes ma'am

T
Tattoos: No tengo y no quiero.
Time For Bed: all day every day!
Thunderstorms: Are scary.

U
Unpredictable: Slightly hehe

V
Vacation Spot: Always wanted to go to Bermuda

W
Weakness: H&M, sneakers, shoes, BIG PURSES [omg i love me a big bag]
Which Friends Act Most Like You: They all do in one way or another
Worst Feeling: Let's not talk about this
Wanted To Be a Model: Used to be one when I was a kid, still wanna be one shoooo free shxt!
Worst Weather: SNOW!

X
X-Rays: Never had one

Y
Year It Is Now: 2009
Yellow: is pretty and bright

Z
Zoo: doesn't have giraffes >=[

No comments:

Post a Comment