; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Catcha Fire...

Monday, March 16, 2009

Catcha Fire...

I read this article on lemondrop.com and it was about the state of New Jersey's Cosmetology & Hairstyling Board wanting to ban Brazilian waxes because two women ended up in the hospital after waxing injuries. Now I am all for the state trying to protect people but there is a limit. Why the hell does New Jersey need to know if women are walking around like Big Foot or like a bald eagle? Are they gonna have random searches on the side of the road like they do to bags here in New York? I can see it now:

Cop: Ma'am I'm gonna need to conduct a search of the premisses.
Woman: Um...well..uh..you see what had happened was...
Cop: Bobby, looks like we got a hairy one here. Lock her up!

What type of fxckery would that be? New Jersey if you want your females walking around starting fires with their kitty kats by all means ban Brazilian waxes BUT if you value the well being of these women...you would leave them and their privates alone. Praise the LAWD I live in New York where you can do anything you want with your body and all you will ever receive is a dirty look.

I never talk about this stuff but this made me laugh really hard lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment