; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Brayvooo!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Brayvooo!

I just watched THE BEST SHOW EVER on t.v.
I hate mtv but this show is beyond my wildest imagination.
Take the Stage...I am in love. These kids are talented and get to dance every single day [my dream]. Ugh this makes me wanna go back to dance school like seriously. These kids broke out into a full on dance battle. I dream of moments like that in BFS but alas they are only dreams. The first episode was good in my book. They showed you who the characters were and had enough drama to not make you wanna puke. Seems a little scripted but I don't think it is. Hopefully it doesn't become as annoying as Laguna Beach was [smh @ me for watching 2 seasons of that bull].

Oh! and the hip hop dancer, Tyler, is a sexy mofo. I'd smash.

I also just watched Obama's interview on Jay Leno and may I say that I loved it. I love everything this man does but his interview was very normal. He spoke about the issues and still made jokes with Jay. Bottom line: good, no GREAT interview.

peesh from the slim one until something else catches my eye...

No comments:

Post a Comment