; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: What The Eff...

Friday, March 20, 2009

What The Eff...




Well I just peeped the 'Prom Queen' video by Lil Wayne and at the end of the video this song [the one above] came on. I am like what the fxck is this and then I go listen to it. I don't know why but this song makes me laugh sooooooo hard. It's the beat combined with the lyrics that has me in a roll.

Try me baby, Try me baby
I'm the shit, I'm the shit
Love me darling, Love me darling
don't you, don't you

Kiss me baby, Kiss me baby
I'm the shit, I'm the shit
Feed me mama, Feed me mama
I want you, I want you

Bless me angel, Bless me angel
Tick tick tick, you're the bomb
I will be your Vietnam
Tick tick tick, you're the bomb


The fck? CTFU! LMFAO!
So this is the best rapper alive huh?
Stupid people.

No comments:

Post a Comment