; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Eye Candy:: Female Sangers Edition

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Eye Candy:: Female Sangers Edition

Two groups I have been hearing about lately: Electrik Red and Sophia Fresh.
I've heard Sophia Fresh on Music Choice many times and as for Electrik Red, I stumbled on them in December when I was googling a video model who happens to be a memeber of the group. Since Destiny's Child has disbanded, Cherish done feel off the side of the earf [like my bad engrish lol] and poor Danity Kane has been doomed to the legendary Bad Boy Records fate, there hasn't really been any girl groups out there. I like both of these groups so far. I think Electrik Red has a better song and possibly a better video but I like Sophia Fresh's swag and they have my booskis Day 26 in their video [love me some Que Que!]. Both of them seem to be on that simple neon video trend thingy but me likes it. Electrik Red reminds me of Vanity 6 so they get extra brownie points there.

I don't know, I seem to be the only person who knows they exist so you be the judge:



Sophia Fresh - "What It Is" Official Video

No comments:

Post a Comment