; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: When Boredom Strikes...

Saturday, March 21, 2009

When Boredom Strikes...

So UNC is in the Sweet 16 [as I predicted] and I am sure Duke will be there too [they tend to do well lol]. Here is the friggin irony, I go on a college trip tomorrow and my section of the trip does not go to UNC or DUKE!!! Ugh! And I love those schools. They say the trip is just for me to experience small and big schools. I said I want medium -_-. Most of the schools are in the north. I said I wanted south -_-. It's whatever. The people who I can't stand are going on that trip anyway. I will do my best to enjoy my time at the 5 colleges, gather some valuable info on the schools, and bag some biddies.

As of now I am watching Phinneas & Ferb and I am laughing my ass off when I should be packing for the fxcking trip. My dad didn't even return my call to give me my ride >=/. And I am trying to download a free ringtone for my step pops on his iphone...status: fail -_-

-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment