; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Foot Candy:: Nike Edition

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Foot Candy:: Nike Edition

Blazers are back in 2009 with a vengence.
I know I said I don't buy sneakers anymore but these Blazers are fxcking gorgeous like I can see myself in them. The outfits in my head are endless like fat woman's appetite. To kick shxt off I'll begin with the Nintendo Wii Blazer High:


These Blazers are apart of the Nintendo Wii Package along with Air Force IIs High. These have no affiliation with Ninetendo but they are inspired by the gaming system [pay attention to the details, example: the power sign on the tongue]. They are supposed to be released during the summer but who knows when it comes to sneakers. I like these a lot. They are normal with a hint of unique. The colors are especially pleasing for me seeing as I have a thing for orange. I see a lot of females in these simply because of the colors and I just think they would look better on a woman [men have huge feet lol].






These next few blazers are from the Spring 2009 collection:







I love these to the end especially the first, third to last and final pairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment