; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: I Got V (5) On It

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Got V (5) On It

If you don't get the title, you're a lame.
If you do...thank you for knowing the damn song.
EN-TEE-WHO! Jordan heads, come alive s'il vous plait!



The Jordan packages have been very successful and the success will continue to thrive thanks to the Raging Bull Pack that is set to come out by May 30, 2009. There is no set date but that is the one that they are aiming for. The package contains two pairs of Jordan Vs: a red suede upper pair with a black midsole and a 3M tongue AND a pair of black 3M, black laces, and red details. These seem more like a male oriented package because of the colors and I could see a few guys I knowin them. I don't know if I see chicks in these unless they have really small feet or a certain swag about them.



WAIT! THERE'S MORE...

I personally hate patent leather on sneakers. I think it makes them look so cheap and cheesy. It's the reason I hate Bapes [apart from the fact that they are just plain ugly]. They do come in handy as rain shoes but still I've never owned a pair in my life. Patent leather on Jordans is not my ideal thing [I used the Dub Zeros as rain shoes lol] but these V's look AMAZING! Maybe it is because I have a thing for orange and white but these look really good. The white base has a dark army midsole, an icey sole, a dark cinder tongue, del sol on the insole and Jumpman on the tongue. I would cop honestly. I saw these and my eyes lit up with excitement and I think your's will too. There are no set release date for these but when there is one best believe it will be in my calendar and there will be an alarm on my phone. However, June of this year is the projected month of release.



I don't buy sneakers anymore but those who do, rejoice!
why?
'Cause this skinny bxtch said so.
[pics via sneakerfiles]

No comments:

Post a Comment