; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Louis Vuitton the Kanye Way

Friday, March 13, 2009

Louis Vuitton the Kanye Way


The Jasper's


So a few days ago I peeped the Kanye West X Louis Vuitton kicks and I must say I do like some of them. I am personally fond of the Jasper's because they are high tops and they sorta remind me of Supras in a weird way. The colorways are good and soothing to the eye AND of the three that I have seen, I could see myself in all =] . They look like they would feel soft on your feet [don't ask me why I am thinking these things but damn it they look like it!]. The Don's are alright, I see those mostly of males and the Mr. Hudson I am not fond of at all. The Mr. Hudson's were the first models Ibelieve, well at least those are the ones I remember seeing first. The whole dock shoe craze annoys me to be honest. However...these prices. Ye I know it's Louis V and all but you're gonna have a legion of public school children and fans going broke to buy these shoes. Food will not be eaten, rent will not be paid, blood & bone marrow would be sold just for these shoes because we all know how it goes once it comes to sneakers. And to make matters even worse this is a Kanye West & Louis Vuitton combo...not healthy for the hood economy. But I give them good reviews over all. They are unique and SOOOO much better looking than the hot mess they have in the Stephen Sprouse collection [I hate those space boot looking sneakers, the pumps however I fxcks with]. Yay for Ye.

But those who can afford, enjoy the fruits of Mr. Kanye's labor.
I am not in this group *tears*.
Skinny bxtches gotta eat.



The Dons [Also available in Red (as seen on Kid Cudi), Off-white, & Black w/ suede]


The Don





Jasper's continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment