; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Ego by Beyonce...THE REMIX!!!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Ego by Beyonce...THE REMIX!!!

So before I go off on a sneaker loaded blog [I've been slacking man smh] I have to express my excitement over the remix to Ego by Miss Beyonce. Everyone has a reason to pick on her and I honestly don't see it, as much as I HATE this word, people are just haters *shudder*. This song is on my playlist and I listen to it quite often because it's my fav off of I Am Sasha Fierce. Hell it's on my lil music player here but that shxt is on shuffle so it may not play as much as I would like it to. I did a damn blog titled 'Ego' singing the chorus because that is just how much I love the song. But here is the banger right chea...one of my most favorite rappers and quite possibly one of the greatest of all time [you know I am right] KANYE WEST IS ON THE MUDDASKUNTIN' REMIX! *cue angels singing music*. Anything this man is on is sure to be golden and I know Ye can do no wrong. Ugh the search I have been doing to hear this song has been failing miserably. Ye and Bey did a good job of hiding this so I have to wait for the video like everyone else ...-___-. Speaking of the video, the choreo has been leaked on youtube so you can go view it there and no I will not post the video here because I am lazy. Head over to my facebook or C&D to peep this zestleman [love that word lol] doing the choreo. Homeboy is fierce to no end. I wish he had on more clothes but he puts bfs dance concert to shame =x.

I love this song even more now and the anticipation is killing me.
I think Kanye should send it to me.
Why?
'Cause the skinny bxtch fkn said so.
Duh.
Peace fxckers.

*update 4/5/09*
I just downloaded the remix and it is proper if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment