; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Um Asher Think Again...

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Um Asher Think Again...

Okay so mister Asher Roth thinks he loves college...he's wrong.
I love college...MORE!
I FRICKING LURVE ME SOME COLLEGE!
That is my theme song after this past week.
I went on this week long college tour and attended a different college a day, over night, and without adult supervision. Can you say jackpot?
So basically for five days I was a college student minus the work but with a whole lot of the drinking and puffing [not with me of course seeing as I do have asthma and I'm not big on alcohol].
Hehe I fxcks with college, I simply cannot wait.
We went from Bucknell to University of Rochester, from Colgate to Gettysburg, and finally to University of Richmond.
This trip has made me hate coach buses, females, and fast food but damn it, it has made me love college.
*sigh*
School on Monday which leads me one year closer to college.
August 2010 baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment