; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: THE MADNESS OF MARCH!!!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

THE MADNESS OF MARCH!!!

I like basketball, I am alll about school spirit [lawd knows I attended every bfs game this year even tho we didn't win -_-]. I don't pay attention to the NBA unless its championship time or if I'm at a Knicks game. College basketball, however, I watch that constantly because I would love to go to a school where my team is sickkkk. I wanna see my team on ESPN. Trust I will be one of those fans painting my stomach and walking around in full school colors. I love school spirit because there is an excitement all in the atmosphere and there is a pride that is uncontrollable.

I am rooting for UCONN, Duke && UNC [my babies].
UCONN whooped ass with 103 and UNC is rocking with 101, Duke plays tomorrow I think...
I watched games on my television, cell phone, and laptop, that is how deep my March Madness goes.

UNC is gonna take it all and you can't tell me any different =D

No comments:

Post a Comment