; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Rest In Peace.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rest In Peace.





R.I.P Natasha Richardson.

This has been all over the news and it is such a sad situation. I remember her from one of my favorite movies [The Parent Trap] and I am so sorry to see her go in such a manner. I pray for her family especially her two sons. I hope she continues to grace them with her spirit and blessings.

This tragedy has made me appreciate my life and those I love around me. It also has made me wonder if Natasha Richardson's death could have been prevented. After her fall, she was said to be perfectly fine except for a small headache. But then it got worse and that's when she was rushed to the hospital. If she had went to the doctor right away, could she have been saved? Well my mother has always told me that people die when and how they are supposed to. It may sound brutal but that's what it is. People can get blown up by grenades but come back home and die from choking on food, it happens differently I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment