; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Sometimes I Wanna Be Your Lover...

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sometimes I Wanna Be Your Lover...

Sometimes I wanna be your friend...

Man I don't know what the hell it is but you ever have a crazy attraction to a person? It's not that you like them or you probably do but you have an odeeee attraction to them? Man I don't know how to explain it but either I am deprived or I think this person is beyond friggin sexy AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHERE IT CAME FROM! That is the problem. I feel like it just popped up outta nowhere. Not that I am upset because it has been running in my favor but where the fxck did it come from? And it's not like homeboy is ugly, I have good taste *toots horn* but it's weird for me lol. I would explain but then I'm gonna have to talk about my life in depth and I am not doing that so WHOMP! However, *insert sneaky teenage eyes here* I have not been disappointed so I'm gonna see how far this can go...hehe.

Tell me again (Tell me again, my baby),
That we'll be Lovers and Friends (Ohh, it's a good look, baby)
Tell me again (Tell me over-and-over-and-over again),
That we'll be Lovers and Friends (Make sho' you right, before you choose)...


Bottom line: I'd smash.

=x

*update* hehe Slim: 1
Doubters: 0
smashedddddd LMAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment