; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: 12 AM Thoughts...

Thursday, April 9, 2009

12 AM Thoughts...

You ever wonder why somethings never, EVER go away?
I do.
And I really wish it will go away...
FAR away.
I swear life would work out better for me if I went to a larger private school because all of this knowing everybody thing is not working well for me.
High school needs to end so I can remain remotely sane.
Just when I think I am out, they pull me right back in.
Just when I clear my mind, I am sucked back into this black abyss.
And the sad thing is...it's honestly not worth it but because of my personality, my brain and pride wants to remain in the fight.
I do what I do because at this point in life I really don't care about anyone else's feelings but my own and so far my feelings are fine for the most part.
Do I encourage others to live this way?
No, of course not because some people are built for a life like this but hell I've dealt with enough bullshxt to be able to do it.
Worrying about yourself and no one else is not a healthy way to live because it is selfish and heartless.
Don't follow me.
I'm bitter =$

No comments:

Post a Comment