; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: The Lone Harlemite Jay Gets Lost in the Sea That is Brooklyn.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Lone Harlemite Jay Gets Lost in the Sea That is Brooklyn.

We call it home but she calls it regular ole Brooklyn. That child damn near had me fall over into the train tracks. Let's start this from the almost beginning shall we? [I say the almost beginning because I am lazy and I have a crazy headache]. Anyway, our night began as we walked over to some thai restuarant [Joya me thinks?] to meet Roofie and the seniors to make our way over to Zion's party. We spend longer at David's house than we expected [because Jay wanted to be out] and while we are there we chat with folks and enlightened each other on advancements made in our lives [hehe lmao]. Then we head over to the party and its a moderately long walk but our feet were killing us so it felt like forever. When we finally get there, Zion wants to start charging people -_-...really now? I got in for free because I was not paying $2 to get into his house, in the words of my great mother, he can kiss my ass. So anywho, we get in there in there are mad heads and eventually most of them get kicked out. SIDETRACK: Who the hell was that sketchy ass crew who couldn't find the house when they were across the street from it? Who the hell was that large ass boy in the yellow with that dreaded hat on his head? Who were half of those children? Why are people so nosey? Who's crappy ipod was that? Why don't some people get a fkn clue? Ugh I digress. ANYWHO! So we chill, drink [had some vodka & orange juice, I am more of a 151 girl but it was good], and dance. This kid strikes up a convo with me and chat for the rest of the party. He's a very interesting child if I do say so myself. So then we leave at 1 something and walk to the train station. It was a fun adventure but here is when the fxckery begins. So we go to Borough Hall and get on the train. First car, homeless man. Second car, crazy looking potentially high man eating a melting ice cream cake. Third car, maddd train dirt. Fourth, a sleeping homeless man. We got fed up so I saw Roofie standing outside of the train and I decided to get off too. Then I feel Jay grab me and I turn around to see the doors close and to hear the dreaded "boomp boomp!" with her hands plastered to the window. I mouth to her to get off that the next stop and to not MOVE AT ALL! Because this child does not know Brooklyn for nothing. So for a good half an hour or so, Roofie and I are panicking because I think some big man at Franklin is going to steal her and she thinks Jay would be a dummy to go to the last stop. We finally get to Jay and embrace her. I really thought she was gonna get kidnapped but praise the lord she didn't. The only thing is that some big man offered to be her company and these two ugly knuckle heads kept talking to her aka a regular day at Franklin. SO that was my Wednesday for ya. A jumbled story but I don't care.

Bottom Line: My dear Lone Harlemite Jay...don't do that bullshxt again before I have to smack you lol.

Slim Thugg to di worlddddddddddddddd.
peesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment