; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Tar Heels Snitches.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Tar Heels Snitches.

I am watching the game right now and from the jump I've been holding weight for UNC. You already know my love for the Tar Heels. I'm gonna say it now because I know it is true...UNC WON THE FXCKING CHAMPIONSHIP. NCAA 2009 CHAMPIONS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

See there is 10:37 left in the second half and I already called it.
I'm cocky like that.
But I give Michigan State props tho, they playing hard.

OMFG! WHO IN THE HELL JUST CALLED MY PHONE SINGING SOME BULLSHXT WHILE I AM WATCHING THE GAME?

I have your number sucker, hell will be paid.

Funniest Thing I heard in a minute:
mom: Who would you rather have save you from a burning fire?
daughter: Daddy, Zac might get hurt.
-new show on channel 7 where a child is confused on if she should write a paragraph about her dad or Zac Efron being her hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment