; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Foot Candy: Nike Dunk Slim Edition

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Foot Candy: Nike Dunk Slim Edition

As a Dunk Slim/Skinny owner I can say bravo to Nike for creating the first line of Dunks made specifically for the foot of a female. It's nice to feel like I have small feet for once. Well I have the Nike Cherry Dunk Slim/Skinny in Khaki/Yellow avec les cherries. Here are another pair of Slims that I am digging. I am not one for baby pink but I can get a little girly with the kicks once in a while. I mean these shoes were totally made for me [Dunk Slim...Slim Thugg...get it?!?!?! ahh hush!]. These shoes have been called Skinny and Slim, either way that's all me. Anyway here is what Sneakerfiles has to say about em because I am doing homework and I am too lazy to write about these kicks in my own words:



Nike Sportswear has partnered up with Paule Marrot to release a special Skinny version of the Dunk High. The legendary French textile designer is commissioned to create this Dunk High that has been especialy tailored to fit the feet of women. It accomplishes this by using a less bulky silhouette that is the perfect combination of comfort and style. The Paule Marrot x Nike Sportswear Dunk High Skinny consists of a pink fabric upper complemented by white on the laces, swoosh, tongue and midsole. The rest of the sneaker is composed of pink including the sole and inner lining. Get your pair at Nike Sportswear at 21 Mercer and Nike Sportswear at The Montalban starting May 2nd.

I'd cop, would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment