; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: I Refuse.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Refuse.

This has always been an annoyance of mine...ALWAYS! I was gonna save this rant for another time but my friend Roofie brought some foolishness to my attention.
There is no reason why my brain should hurt because you refuse to type like a normal person. This fxckery you call 'english' is not coherent. Why do you children choose to type like you have never been to school? Is it so hard to spell words correctly? Even if you don't spell it correctly, must you make it LONGER THAN IT WAS ORIGINALLY? Must you change the letter 'g' into a letter 'q' because it is cute? I am sorry but "Lauqhinq" IS NOT A WORD! Look I hate to generalize but these people are the general offenders of this tom foolery: black public school children. Now I said I will no generalize because I have seen white and hispanic children type like they have never step foot into a school before but black folks...you can't even front. Here are some examples of your niggatry:

A 20 year old girl (via Roofie):

ooooo
diisz mii bhookiie fav
sung..ummm lolsz♥♥

Now what the FXCK is a 'bhookiiee'? Since the hell when did 'diisz' mean 'this'? And slow child do you mean 'song' instead of 'sung'? I do hope so for your own sake.

Children I know:


...i fuhqksz wit...
..thts thee basicksz anythinq else youh wana know just ask for thee aim name; if your cute i'll qive it to youh;...
beN pretty for a decade n chanj
approxiametly 1 qun &+ 7 bullets

For real though...this is what's good in the hood now? Typing like you ain't got no GOT DAYMN SENSE??? If you're gonna curse at least spell it right. Last time I checked 'fuck' was four letters and never included an 'h','q', and a 'z'. 'Thats' includes an 'a' and 'you' never had an 'h'. 'Change' has a 'g' and an 'e'. You definitely meant 'approximately' boo boo and 'gun' begins with a 'G' not a 'Q'.

A child my friend knows:

Who qot the best swaqq dha uhmaziin'qq flaka
hey myspacerzxs dha name iiszx miaa n dha niick iiszx flaka.Well wahh can ii say bout mah self well iim dumb sexii lol ii love mah liife jusszx the way iiht iiszx.I am ?? yearzxs old ii waszx born 19?? n mah fav. color iiszx blue biitch lol j/p n aiim iiszx ????ask me for iiht hahahaha!Ohh n b.t.w happiily taken!bah the best.
U Look gUd In DhiS FliXk Like It gAttA Own No shaRin My Cuzo Said yah look QUd

In the words of my mother: "WAH DI ASSSSSSS?" No words. No words can express at all. Too much horrendousness for my soul. Yes I know horrendousness is not a word but damn it if this child can spell amazing as 'uhmaziin'qq, damn it anything is possible in this world.

All I have to say is:

My head hurts trying to read this.
I refuse.
The public school system has failed us. I am convinced.

And don't steal my Jay & Bey pic...I did that myself lol.

2 comments:

  1. Aside from the lack of education in this post... check homies eye in the upper left of the jay/bey pic. He got KTFO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO krys how the hell did u see that?

    ReplyDelete