; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Man My 100th Post...

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Man My 100th Post...

AND IT IS OF EPIC MADNESS.
Went to a fxcking great ass party tonight.
I was only there for an hour and 40 minutes but it was gooooood.
I got it in so much it's not even an issue.
I sat only when I had to breathe.
Breathing, however, was an issue.
As soon as we stepped in the party, the weed smoke hit us like a brick.
I didn't expect it to be too horrible but the deeper you got, the less oxygen there was.
Man, I sweat my shxt out and that is all that matters.
Bagged mad biddies =] [yeah I'm that much of a pimp]
Saw mad people I haven't seen in a minute and there were still some I didn't see.
Got hit on by 3 drunk white dudes, they were adorable. I don't know if that is good tho...lol
I looked cute, wish I could have taken a pic but oh well. Just know that I had on my 'call me ugly man I wish a bxtch would' clothes.
But in the end, the party got shut down because a fire started and someone blamed the white folks.
I would have been there longer had it not been for that but hell it was almost 2 hours for me so ftw!
Issue of the moment: my hair and skin smell like weed. You can smoke me. I smell like my dad lol. OH-DEE WEED SCENT! I feel like a giant blunt.
Anyway, Mark throws one hell of a party.
I am ready for round 2.
I would go into detail about the party but it's only good if you were there.
MADNESS!
dueces bxtches.
Slim blunt is gonna go wash her hair.

Yo how convenient is it that 'Kush' by Lil Wayne just came on my itunes shuffle.
I don't smoke that kush but I smell like I do.

"And we smoke that kush! That kush. And we ball like swoosh. Yeah like swoosh. Now how ya like me now..."





Oh and more good news: I facilitate for DAIS this year =]. Saw lots of those kids at the party too...mmmmhmmm lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment