; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: She Works Hard For The Money...

Friday, June 19, 2009

She Works Hard For The Money...

Well I started work this week and I have to say I have a whole new respect for those who work the 9 to 5 because that is exactly what I am doing. This just makes me not want to finish school because I cannot take working 8 hours a day. Sure my job is relatively easy but I don't move around. My feet fall asleep constantly and I have to be polite ALLL day. What type of foolishness is that? This job is also taking up most of my time. I get home at 7 everyday, tired as all hell and the only things I can do are eat and fall asleep. Who knew being a secretary for lawyers could be so tiring? Well one thing I have learned is that I am definitely not made to be a secretary for sure. However, the pay I can fxck with. My check is BANANAS! And my summer earning total is friggin CRAZYYY! I am ballin' like my name is Jim Jones *shudder*.

The best part is...I can afford the Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse bag =]

Well off to family bonding time. My lil bro is sick and we are trying to make him feel better with some love.

LATER KIDS!

3 comments:

  1. i know what u mean i work two jobs and its tiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, I have really been enjoying your blog. You do a great job of combining interesting and engaging topics. You're insight is also very unique and genuine which makes your blog really fun to read.

    You have a wonderful design that also helps to relate the overall essence of the blog. Keep up the great work, you are truly an inspiration.

    Max Gibson
    wineandbowties.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now seeing your comment Mr. Max Gibson [i am sneaking in some blogging from work]. Thank you so much for your kind words =]

    ReplyDelete