; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Foot Candy: Heels That Make You Wanna Smack Ya Momma

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Foot Candy: Heels That Make You Wanna Smack Ya Momma

I've been gone for a minute but now I'm back with the jumpoff!

Ahhh I am sick today but this has given me time to blog. Empty house + bed rest + laptop that resides on my bed = blogging match made in heaven. So call me late for posting these but I'm just letting you know that when I should have been paying attention to calculus, I was busy saving these to my laptop. When I saw these all of these babies, I wanted to drain my account and run to the nearest train going to 5 ave. *sigh* I think my shopping is bad now, when I start to make serious paper there is no stopping me. I guarantee that every store selling hot shoes & big bags will know me on first name basis. EN-TEE-WAYS! let me get started:

YSL with The Divine Peep Toe:

The first time I encountered YSL was when I was 4 and my mom had this vintage YSL purse. I loved that thing beyond words. I had no know clue what the hell YSL was but all I knew was that when I got old enough I wanted to carry that purse around. Fast forward to 2009 and that bag burned in a fire -_-. Way to blow my dreams right? Ugh now instead of fawning over the YSL in my own home, I gaze at it through a computer screen where I stumbled upon these beauties.
















I like high heeled shoes as much as the next girl but when I buy a shoe the first thing I look at is the heel. I love a heel that makes me say wow. The needle heel is definitely one of those wowers and combined with a platform, it's enough to make me run around in circle. I like...I like a lot. These are also very versitile, they can go from day-business attire heels to night- hot dress party rocking heels. These bad boys run for $795 so uhh either look hot or buy textbooks lol [I'd choose the books =x] Well like Hov on to the next one!


Jeffrey Campbell with the Michelle Heel:


Karmaloop is not only an outlet for streetwear, it also offers something for the girly girls [those with edge of course]. These ruffled open-toed, leather pumps run for $120 bones on the loop and come in two colors: black and pewter. My favorite details on these shoes are the unicorn heel and the rubber sole. Not only can I sport a truly unique and original heel but I won't bust my ass while in them. Score! For $120 these aren't bad at all. Jeffrey Campbell has some other divine shoes over at karmaloop. I loveeee The Posh Shoe and The Marly Wedge. Both just as gorgeous as these pumps. In general Karmaloop has some great shoe lines that people need to check out such as 80%20, Zigi, and Naughty Monkey.







Insa Babeh!
The first pair of sneakers I saw by Insa go back to 2005. I loved those things but of course I couldn't have them because 1) they were custom made and 2) I was 13...my mother would have shot me if I asked her for expensive ass sneakers [that's why I always ran to daddy xP ] Anyway from countless pairs of gorgeous and envy worthy sneakers have come heels. Last year, if I am correct, was the first line of heels released by Insa and they did not disappoint. This time around they have held up their standard of sexy. I love these heels. If my cash flow was constant I'd cop ALL of these. I am a sucker for bright colors [my fam is caribbean damn it!] so these heels hit the spot in calculus. Yeah I got in trouble for passing around my laptop for all the chicks to see but hell! it was for a good cause!






The first two pictures are The Miami Heels. What I love about The Miamis are not only the signature Insa graffiti art but are of course the heels. The multi-colored heels can set any outfit off. It can go from bland to straight poppin' with those on. I just think these are extremely beautiful and I would love a pair. Shell out 200 euro for these Italian leather platformed beauties and they can be yours at insa-heels.com. The mint sole is named Sunrise, purple sole is the Sunset, and yellow sole is the Midnight shoe.
The second two pictures are of The Stand Alone Heels. The heel is what clicked with my heart. If you look closely you will see that the heel of the pump is a leg with a tiny high heeled pump. Genius and horrendously cute. Like The Miami shoe, The Stand Alone can spice up any outfit from jeans and a tee to a mini party dress. These are a tad more pocket friendly going for 175 euros on the website. The three shoes are named the Chrome Pink, Chrome Mint, and Black Magic.
I think this is enough for one post. On to the next one!

2 comments: