; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Welcome To The World Baby

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Welcome To The World Baby

After 3 seasons and 9 months of waiting, I would like to welcome little Tyler Darryn Kai Phillips into the world. I've been at the hospital since 12 pm yesterday and I did not leave my mother's side until today. Tyler was born this morning at 12:14 am at 8 lbs 2 oz. I don't think I've ever felt such joy. He is a gorgeous lil fella and I am proud to say that he belongs to my mother and is my brother. I would have had pics but the hospital is MADD strict. Tomorrow I should have some when he comes to the room to meet my momma.

Welcome to the world baby, I am soooo glad you are here.
With babies come blessings and you are truly a blessing in itself.
I luh ya kidd

No comments:

Post a Comment