; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Ear Candy: 3 Piece Combo

Friday, November 13, 2009

Ear Candy: 3 Piece Combo

Well, well, well. I said I won't post about these two but they make it so damn hard when they release promo pics, singles, and videos on the same day. I don't know about you guys but I'm getting annoyed. I'm not buying into the game. Get your lives together kids!

1) Chris Brown's Crawl



I really like this video and the song makes me feel all sappy and things of that nature. His outfit was nice except for those damn glasses. Really though Chris? We have to let those go. You look like a blind beaver. That was hard for me to say because I do like you but as a good person I'ma let you know that those are truly not the business. Other than that, great video. Loved the outfit, loved the concept, loved the dance in the snow, loved everything. Oh and good job with getting Cassie as your main girl. Bravo. If there is one thing that child can do is model her behind off. Oh and tsk tsk tsk for that use of green screen Chris.

2) Rihanna's Game of Russian Roulette



This video was disturbing yet intriguing. I don't know what it is but I really liked it and the video made me like the song [I couldn't stand it before]. I wanted to change the channel but I couldn't. I just kept watching and nodding my head. Why do I feel like part of me is starting to like her again? *shudder* Her voice sounds good and I like the drama of the video. I'm not sure parents would like the scene of her getting shot in the water but other than that it's good. Still hate that hair, still ain't fond of her but I do give props where they are due.

3) It's that Dirty Money


I do not like Diddy at all. I truly don't. If you ask me I think Kaleena and Dawn would make a wonderful 2 woman team. They make this song what it is. From the first time I heard it I liked it and sang over the few words I did know. This video is cool, nothing too over done, simple but still poppin. I feel like the dancers were useless because I could hardly see what the hell they were doing and I do sorta wish there was a lil story to the video. I peep that Hov sample from Izzo! And someone PLEASE, PLEASE tell Diddy to stop that foolishness he calls dancing! It wasn't cute in the 90s and it isn't cute NOW!

BONUS!
Saw this in school like 2 or 3 days ago and I was in love. You can call Gaga anything you want but this woman is beyond amazing. I am proud to be a lil monster lol. I love this song and I will be copping that album quick! I haven't seen a GOOD music video in a minute. I mean I enjoyed those I posted above but this video gave me a feeling inside that I could not explain. I think I was simply overjoyed that she changed clothes and that every scene was different. AND there was no use of a green screen!!! And her body is something to be envied. I cannot wait for the 'Video Phone Remix' video. Bey usually has good videos so I know with Gaga it is going to be MAD. Haus of Gaga = LIFE


3 comments:

  1. "london paris where we goin next? shit, i don't know what planet would you suggest?" i agree he is kinda lame but that line is reckless.

    http://www.justnorman.blogspot.com/
    the blog that no one knows about

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looove "love come down" great song and video minus diddy...he needs some new/better ad libs. its not 1996 anymore. lol

    and yassss to gaga..her shoe game in that vid is the swine flu (so sick)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh i like that...swine flu...i might have to jack that =x lol

    ReplyDelete