; 'Cause The Skinny Bxtch Said So.: Chuckles of the Week

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Chuckles of the Week

I been gone for a minute but now I'm back with the jump off...well not really but HELL you get my point. I'ma keep it short because I am supposed to be doing a paper *side eye* but I had to post these pics that gave me some hard laughs.

1) Oscar nomination?

Now I've made it clear that I am not fond of Rihanna but I admit the trick cleans up nice. No I did not tune in for the entire "EPIC" -_- interview but my mother and I tuned in for 2 seconds until my mother got pissed off and yelled "I CANNOT TAKE THIS BITCH AND HER ACT! IT'S LIKE SHE IS AUDITIONING FOR A MOVIE ROLE AND TRYING TO BE SHARON STONE IN 'BASIC INSTINCT'!" Well, well, well, low and behold what Stuff Fly People Like posted this morning:



My momma is one smart cookie. Anywho on to the next one, I don't talk about Chris and Rihanna on here. And 'Burn' by Usher is playing from my laptop and that song makes me cry so I'm feeling a lil sad for my Chris lmao. Nah just playing. Muhfuckas need to hush up and release them albums!



2) I Refuse Thee!



I saw this madness on Bossip the other night. I have never been a fan of female-ized sneakers. Those high heeled Manolo Timbs were cute back in 2004 but now I might have to trip you if I see you in any high heeled sneaker. Sneakers were made to be flat. You wanna wear comfy heels then find a pair of sturdy ones until then NO! And this chick had the nerve to come out the house looking like she does in those damn leggings and hell just her damn self. The bad weave is just killing me. Why people so pressed to have blonde hair? I'm sorry but it's not for you. NEXT!

3) Poor Kitty Kat



Do I really need words? I'm just shocked at his perm not being in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment